PLEASE NOTE: E & OE
* All Prices are subject to change
* All Prices are linked to the exchange rate
** While Stocks Last. t you at the centre of your experience.
Xbox Series X
The fastest, most powerful Xbox ever.
- 12 teraflops
- Variable rate shading
- Hardware-accelerated DirectX Raytracing
- Variable refresh rate
- 120 fps support
- Custom-built SSD
- Quick resume for multiple games
- 4 generations of gaming
- Smart delivery
Xbox Series X specs and features.
- 12 teraflops of power
- True 4K gaming and 8K ready
- Up to 120 fps
- 1TB custom SSD
Discover more about the next generation of gaming.
- 12 teraflops: Twice the graphics processing unit (GPU) performance of the Xbox One X.
- Variable rate shading: This patented form of VRS leads to more stable frame rates and higher resolution.
- Hardware-accelerated DirectX Raytracing: Creates more dynamic and realistic environments.
- Variable Refresh Rate: VRR synchronizes the display’s refresh rate to the game’s frame rate, maintaining smooth visuals without tearing.
- Auto low latency mode: ALLM allows Xbox One and Xbox Series X to automatically set the connected display to its lowest latency mode.
- 120 fps support: Developers can now exceed standard 60 fps to create heightened realism.
- Custom built SSD: Game worlds are larger, more dynamic, and load in a flash, plus fast travel is just that — fast.
- Quick resume for multiple games: Continue games from a suspended state almost instantly.
- 4 generations of gaming: Your Xbox One games, backward-compatible Xbox 360 and original Xbox games look and play better than ever.
- Smart delivery: Technology used on all exclusive Xbox Game Studios titles. It ensures you only have to purchase a title once to play the best version for whichever Xbox console you play on.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.